The French-Door design enhances kitchen design in smaller kitchens The average Wall Oven door extends approximately 20 to 23 inches when opened 90°. Our French-Door design extends only 15.25 inches when opened 90°. Therein, more space is available for central design elements like kitchen islands and tables.
- Innovection™ Convection Technology - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake
- Dependent dual oven doors. The dual dependent doors open 130° with the the pull of one door
- Oven Cavity measures 4.7 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel® banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior with stainless steel gaskets for a durable secure seal
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- Easy to use analog controls
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.