Titan range with 4 sealed gas step-up burners, 24"Innovection® oven with Inconel® infrared broiler in oven.
Welded Island back included and installed.
Shown with optional leg caps. INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN TECHNOLOGY
Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection® Convection Oven Technology features a dual convection system with louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity.
The strategic placement of the convection motor blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
INNOVECTION® CONVECTION OVEN IS GREEN TECHNOLOGY RANGETOP FEATURES
The highly efficient design of the Innovection® Convection Oven uses less gas compared to a standard oven.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable, infinite flame settings for all top burners
- Automatic, electronic ignition with fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed Single Piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Controls provide easy, push and turn operation
- Blue light, indicating flame and oven functions, provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless steel Island Back Trim is included and installed
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan modes
- Innovection® Convection system, with two fans, optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full-size commercial sheet pan
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front-panel switch
- Innovection™ Convection System - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- Industry's largest oven cavity at 3.71 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel® banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners
- Sealed burners simmer at 140°F, all with infinite setting controls
- Sealed, one-piece, stainless steel burner top surface
- Child safe push-and-turn top burner controls
- All top burners have flame sensing reignition in the event the flame goes out
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $600 rebate with purchaseof qualifying American Range brand range. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.