Medallion range with 4 sealed gas burners and 22" gas griddle (1) 18" gas convection oven with gas Inconel® infrared broiler and (1) 30" electric self-clean oven with electric infrared broiler.
Shown with optional leg caps & 4" stub back. STRAIGHT Convection Technology
American Range is pleased to introduce Straight Convection Technology. Borrowing from the aerospace industry, we've circled our convection bake fan with a powerful ring heater - and straightened out the hot air stream using proprietary air directors. The result is shorter cooking times and more uniform heat transfer for multiple rack cooking - saving time and energy!
COMMERCIAL ORIGINS RANGETOP FEATURES
A kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell - with the speed and power of our industry-leading gas range top. When you add in our rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
OVEN FEATURES BOTH
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Automatic, electronic ignition with fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates
- Blue lights indicating burner functions provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Sealed stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Backguard required, must order separately (not included).
MAIN OVEN (RIGHT) FEATURES - ELECTRIC POWERED
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, true Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm mode for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures
- Commercial-grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Commercial-grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning
SECONDARY OVEN (LEFT) FEATURES - GAS POWERED
- Electronic keypad with blue display
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, true Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm mode for Dehydrate, Crisping and proofing
- Traditional and true Convection Bake can be controlled from 150 F to 550 F
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Programmable timed self-clean for effortless oven maintenance
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 200 F to 500 F
- 28,000 BTU bake
- Two chrome-plated heavy duty racks with 4 positions on heavy chrome side supports
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 3/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 4/30/2020
Receive up to a $600 rebate with purchaseof qualifying American Range brand range. Rebate form must be postmarked by 4/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.