- Compact 24" wide electric range with a 3.0 cu. ft. oven capacity
- One 8" coil element (2,100W) for quick boiling and three 6" coil elements (1,250W)
- Easy clean, lift-up enamel cooktop with four removable chrome drip bowls
- Powerful waist-high broiler with 2,400W of cooking power
- Front mount push and turn safety knobs
- Oven temperature range of 250°F-500°F
- Hot surface indicator lights let you know when the oven and/or cooktop are on
- Generous backsplash with digital clock and timer
- Two oven racks with four adjustable positions and safety stops for optimal cooking
- Four adjustable legs for a custom fit to the height of your counter
- Three piece broiler pan included
- Manual clean range
||3.00 cu. ft.
Energy Star Rated:
3.0 cu. ft.
Hidden Bake Element:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.