Signature Series outdoor freezers are nothing short of exceptional. Every unit features insulated walls that are two inches thick, plus forced-air cooling.
Keep ice cream and other frozen treats on-hand in the outdoor kitchen with ease. Or entertain with frosted martini glasses and beer mugs. Kalamazoo's outdoor freezers and undercounter freezer drawers will maintain Arctic temperatures even on a 100°F summer scorcher.
- Energy Star qualified
- Forced air cooling for rapid cooldown and even temperature distribution
- Commercial-grade stainless steel interior
- -10°F to 10°F digital temperature control
- 5.2 cubic feet capacity
- Vinyl-coated full-extension shelving, complete with guard rails, glide out beyond the cabinet for easy access to contents
- Two-inch thick walls provide superior insulation and minimize vibrations
- Automatic hot gas defrost
- Unprecedented 995 to 1985 BTUs of cooling power
- UL-approved for outdoor use
- 115V 60 Hz, single phase AC, 2.3 amps
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.