- Filler strip
- Platinum Stainless Steel
- Automatic defrost
- Door accepts custom panels
- Carbon Stainless Steel
- 24" (610 mm) depth-true design for a complete integrated look
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Front venting with removable kickplate allows unit to be serviced from the front
- Undercounter icemaker
- Ice storage capacity of up to 26 lbs. (11.8 kg)
- Door closer
- Classic Stainless Steel
- Model 315 has a gravity drain, while Model 315P has a built-in pump to allow water to drain into adjacent sink
- Reversible door swing
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- Automatic icemaker provides high-quality, clear ice
- Drain pump kit
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.