- Framed, partial framed, overlay and stainless steel applications provide complete design flexibility
- Shallow-depth design means access is easy to any area of the refrigerator
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if your refrigerator or freezer door is left ajar
- Automatic icemaker provides an ample supply of crescent -shaped ice - also has a bulk ice dispenser
- Bright interior lighting
- Sub-Zero's dual refrigeration system ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
- High-humidity compartment is large with smooth sides for easy cleaning - there's even and added storage drawer
- With the framed retrofit accessory kit, existing Model 690 door panels can be used on a new Model 695 framed unit
- If you choose not to use custom wood panels above or below the glasswell in the framed application, stainless steel inset handle panels are available in the optional partial framed accessory kit
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2020. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.