An upper refrigerator cabinet with two refrigerator drawers beneath. A compact 27" wide, the Sub-Zero 700TR All Refrigerator gives you high-capacity refrigeration - over 15 cubic feet in all.
- Tall refrigerator unit with upper cabinet refrigerator and refrigerator storage drawers
- Integrated design for "point-of-use refrigeration" anywhere in the home
- Refrigeration system with two distinct temperature zones ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in cabinet and drawers
- Door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a door or drawer is left open
- Refrigerator deli-drawer for storage of smaller items
- The model 700TR integrated design accepts custom wood panels. Optional stainless steel panels and handles are available in three finishes - classic platinum and carbon.
- A removable crisper cover with a clear view window can be used in either storage drawer
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2020. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.