The Sub-Zero BI-30UF over-and-under refrigerator/freezer offers easy access refrigerated storage with a roll-out freezer drawer. Sub-Zero dual refrigeration along with new air purification and water filtration systems guard the freshness of your food and water like nothing before. Framed, overlay and stainless steel models are available. The new flush inset design installation allows the unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry.
- Over-and-under refrigerator / freezer
- Framed, overlay and classic stainless steel model options
- Flush inset design installation option allows unit to sit flush with surrounding cabinetry
- Air purification system
- Water filtration system
- Evenly-distributed bright interior lighting
- Adjustable, spill-proof glass shelves
- Crisper and deli drawers form a special low-temperature zone
- Model BI-30U/S is Energy Star qualified with $47 annual energy usage
- Informational freshness cards inside unit
- Max ice feature produces ice 40% faster for a 24-hour period
- Dual refrigeration system
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2019 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2020. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.