- 24" width is ideal for settings with limited space
- 13 lbs. wash capacity in 1.8 cu.ft. stainless steel drum
- Multiple wash cycles offer the perfect treatment for each fabric
- Intuitive controls with an LED readout
- 110V non-vented operation
SUMMIT SPWD1800 offers full laundry convenience in a 24" wide 1000 RPM washer/dryer combo for non-vented use. This front-loading 110V washer/dryer features 6 wash cycles, 4 temperature settings and 4 dry settings, allowing you to give a variety of fabrics the care they require. The durable stainless steel tub can wash up to 13 lbs. at a time, with a 6.6 lb. dry capacity and a large glass window for easy viewing. The end-of-cycle signal offers a convenient alert for when the loads are finished. A digital LCD display makes selecting your cycles easy and intuitive. This unit features a pull-out dispenser for fabric softener and detergent. Safety features include a child lock (with indicator light) on the door and a start/pause button. Additional wash and dry features include a Delay, Pre-Wash, Rinse Only, Spin Only, and Extra Rinse cycle.
- 1.8 cu.ft. drum : Washes up to 13.2 lbs. and dries up to 6.6 lbs. in one cycle
- Multiple fabric care wash cycles : Select Cotton, Synthetic, Wool, Silk, Quick, or Sport for the most appropriate wash
- Stainless steel drum : Durable interior holds up load after load
- LCD Display : Digital readout allows you to keep track of each cycle
- Multiple spin speed settings : Choose from max, high, medium, or low to no spin
- Multiple temperature settings : Wash/rinse temperature options include hot/cold, warm/warm, warm/cold, and cold/cold
- Delay start option : Allows you to time your laundry for the ideal finish time
- Detergent dispenser : Pull-out compartment for prewash, regular detergent, and fabric softener
- Extra Rinse option : Adds an additional rinse cycle to your wash load
- Prewash setting : Extra wash cycle is great for treating tough stains
- Child lock : Includes indicator light when activated
- Power-off memory function : In case of power failure, present settings are saved and operation resumes when the power is returned
|Depth with door at 90°
|US Electrical Safety
|Canadian Electrical Safety
||115 V AC/60 Hz
|Parts & Labor Warranty
|Maximum Wash Weight
|Maximum Dry Weight
|Maximum Drum Speed
Commercial Combination Washer and Dryer
Energy Star Rated:
1.8 cu. ft.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.