Triple Distribution System For More Even Cooking
Timer With Cook Function and Automatic Shut Off
Seamless Vent Cover Makes Clean Up a Breeze
- Spacious Interior - 2.1 cu. ft. oven capacity, 14-3/16" turntable and two level cooking rack accomodates large, oblong dishes.
- 1,100 Watts of Power - offers exceptional cooking speed and heating performance.
- Sensor Cooking - allows you to cook foods without selecting cooking times and power levels.
- Triple Distribution Turntable Disk - provides improved distribution of microwave energy for more even cooking.
- Built-in Ventilation System - 385 CFM ventilation system efficiently captures smoke, steam, grease and odors from the range or cooktop below.
|Max. Microwave power (W)
|Front screen material
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||17 1/8" x 29 7/8'' x 15 7/8"
|Cavity capacity (cu ft)
||2 Cu Ft
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||9 13/16 x 23 3/4 x 15 3/16
|Net weight (lbs)
|Turntable diameter (in)
|Type of auto-cooking
||Sensor and weight control
|Clock / Timer
|Type of control
|Power Cord Length
Over the Range
Energy Star Rated:
1.6 cu. ft.
Offer Expires: 7/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2020
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2020.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 1/31/2020
Save up to $9,397 with purchase of qualifying Thermador appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 1/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.