The perfect blend of professional grade cooking with a New Bold Design with a color TFT interface with wireless connectivity
Electronic oven display interfaces to cook timer, CookControl meat probe and preheat status with audible alert
Bold Professional design
- The perfect blend of professional grade cooking with a New Contemporary Design that will fit seamlessly into any Kitchen style with a color TFT interface for a full range of cooking functions
- The Star Burner deliver superior flame spread for more even heating
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 4 ExtraLow® Simmer burners
- Superior grilling results, thermostatically controlled for even heating.
- Enabled with Home Connect - enjoy Personalized Control, Helpful Notifications & Remote Diagnostics.
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||35 7/8'' x 35 15/16'' x 27 7/8
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||36'' width slide-in
|Net weight (lbs)
|Cavity dimensions (in)
||16 1/4'' x 28'' x 21 1/2''
||3rd element convection, Centre-area grill/broiler, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Conventional heat, Roasting function, Selfcleaning pyrolitic
|Optional accessories - primary cavity
||PA12CHPBLK, PA12LCVRN, PA36JHSG, PA36JLBG, PA36JTKG, PABRICKBKN, PAGRIDDLE, PAGRIDDLEN, PAKNOBLUNG, PWOKRINGHC, PA36WLBG, PA36WTKG, PABRICKBKW, PABRICKW, PAGRIDDLEW, PAGRIDLFW, PAKNOBLUWG, PALPKITDGW
Energy Star Rated:
5.7 cu. ft.
Offer Expires: 7/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 6/30/2020
Purchase qualifying Thermador Appliances and receive a rebate. Rebate form must be postmarked by 6/30/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.