True Precision Control
With steel touch technology and digital readout, our True Precision Control® ensures that all of your wines are perfectly preserved and protected. The microprocessor technology behind the True Precision Control monitors conditions inside the Wine Cabinet and maintains temperature to ensure that your favorite vintages are protected from fluctuation and inconsistency.
TruLumina LED Lighting
The True Residential TruLumina ® Lighting system adds adjustable elegance to Wine Cabinets, gently illuminating wines and complementing the surrounding space, from a family kitchen to a fully equipped patio. Now you can transform the ambiance of any entertainment space from one of 14 designer colors with the touch of a button.
Our Wine Cabinets are revered in the industry, not only because they're designed to meet the style needs of demanding consumers but also because they satisfy the exacting needs of designers and architects. That's why True Wine Cabinets feature zero-clearance hinging, which ensures integrated installation in your existing kitchen or in the kitchen you've been planning.
Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- True Precision Control
- TruLumina LED Lighting
- Zero-Clearance Hinging
- Industry exclusive, 300-series stainless steel interior and exterior.
- Zero-clearance hinging allows for integrated installation.
- Patented TruLumina ® LED lighting gently illuminates your product and allows you to choose from one of 14 designer colors with push of a button.
- Low-E, double pane, UV tinted glass.
- True Precision Control® with steel touch technology and readout provides digital accuracy.
- Five glide-out wine racks and one floor cradle accommodate a total of 45 bottles.
- Unfinished cherry wine rack handles give you the ability to match surrounding cabinetry (overlay models only).
- Two independent zones can be adjusted from 40°F (4.4°C) to 65°F (18.3°C).
- TrueFlex® shelving system allows convertibility of either zone to a beverage center.
- Star-K compliant.
- Standard with lock (stainless steel models only).
- UL rated for outdoor use.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.