Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- For use with 53" wide all grill model or 53" wide grill with side burners
- 53" wide all grill - 1,120 sq. in. (2,844.8 sq. cm) - 7.8 cu. ft.
- 53" wide grill with side burners - 836 sq. in. (2,123.4 sq. cm) - 5.8 cu. ft.
- 25,000 BTU Natural / 22,500 BTU LP stainless steel grill burners
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance
- Smoker system with dual purpose burner can be used for smoking or grilling
- Smoker box can be removed for use of entire grilling surface
- Accommodates chips or large chunks
- Stainless steel flavor-generator plates catch drippings, generate smoke, and minimize flare-ups
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner system consists of a 15,000 BTU rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 12" rotisserie rod, and two rotisserie forks
- Push-button electronic ignition provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill igniting
- Warming rack can be adjusted to three different positions, allowing rack to be placed in optimal position
- Thermometer indicates approximate grilling temperatures
Commercial Styling and Construction
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, non-rusting stainless steel
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket - a Viking exclusive
- No assembly required
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Full-width, removable stainless steel drip tray and individual removable trays within main tray
- Exclusive "trays within a tray" design feature individual grease management trays under each burner area
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out
- Extra heavy-duty porcelainized cooking grids prevent food from easily sticking
- Side ported burners have stainless steel drip guards to combat burner clog
Grill Cart Features
- Easy access sliding LP tank drawer equipped with storage area
- Two storage drawers located in center of cart
- Large in-board solid rubber rear wheels and locking caster front wheels provide easy maneuvering and stability.
- This is the cart with the oven only. This product does not include the grill.
- Note: VGBQ5304, VGIQ5304, VGBQ5323, or VGIQ5323 plus BQCO completes the Outdoor Range
Oven Features & Benefits
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- 20,000 BTU gas oven available for natural or LP gas
- 200-550 degrees F (93-260 degrees C) thermostat
- Natural airflow bake function is perfect for baking side dishes and desserts
- Oven cavity: 18 1/8 wide by 12 7/16 high by 18 3/4 deep (2.5 cu. ft.)
- Three heavy-duty racks/four positions
- Electronic ignition powered by a 9-volt battery
- Gas conversion kits available for field conversion of natural gas to LP/Propane (TLPK-BQCO) and LP/Propane to natural gas (TNK-BQCO)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate, knob bezels, and handle brackets
- Gas grills
- One-year full covers in-home repairs
- Five-year limited - infrared rotisserie burner(s)
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components and porcelain grill grates
- Grill cart with oven
- One-year full covers in-home repairs
- Five-year limited - tube burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- BQCO53T1N - 53" wide grill cart with oven (Natural Gas)
- BQCO53T1L - 53" wide grill cart with oven (LP/Propane)
- Gas Oven Make the great outdoors even better. Bake dishes outdoors on the industry's only Outdoor Range, which combines our 53" wide gas grill with a 20" wide gas oven.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.