Commercial Styling and Construction
- Constructed out of durable 18 gauge spun stainless steel which provides a smooth, sleek look
- Thick ceramic interior provides rigidity and sturdiness to canopy
- Canopy is equipped with spring hinge assembly for easy opening and closing
- Versatile - precise temperature control combined with Elliptical™ Airflow allows the C4 Outdoor Cooker to perform a wide variety of cooking functions
- Grill hamburgers
- Smoke turkeys
- Barbeque ribs
- Sear steaks and chops
- Bake side dishes and desserts
- Charcoal Ceramic Cooking Capsule™ provides a natural and true flavor to foods
- Advanced ceramic interior provides maximum heat retention
- Maximum heat retention results in faster cooking times
- Heat reflects off ceramic interior, cooking foods from all angles while locking in flavor and juices
- Cooking surface is 315 sq. inches (800.1 cm) which provides plenty of grilling surface for large food items
- Heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food from sticking; the virtually non-stick surface creates an optimal cooking area, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface
- A thermometer located in the center of canopy gives approximate readings from 150° to 750°F,(65° - 399°C), allowing foods to be cooked at required temperatures
- Dampers at the bottom and top of grill allow airflow through the C4 outdoor cooker to be regulated
- Open dampers to increase temperature for grilling
- Close dampers to lower temperature for slow smoking
- Recommend using natural lump charcoal - burns hotter and longer than regular charcoal briquettes
- Ash tool comes standard for easy ash removal
Carts and Cabinetry
C4 must be installed with one of the three Carts:
- QSC200 - 20" W. cart
- QSC300 - 30" W. cart
- QSC412N - 41" W. cart with double side burners (Natural Gas)
- QSC412L - 41" W. cart with double side burners (LP/Propane)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) only
- One-year full covers - in home repairs
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Must be installed in a cart (sold separately)
- Commercial Type Styling Cook like a pro with durable 18-gauge spun stainless steel construction and commercial-type styling.
- Ceramic Interior The ceramic interior provides maximum heat retention for quick cooking times.
- Temperature Control Maintain heat with top and bottom dampers which allow regulation of airflow and temperature control.
- Thermometer Stay on top of the heat with our canopy thermometer that gives precise readings from 150-750 degrees F
- Easy Cleanup Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with a removable porcelain grate and with a virtual non-stick surface.
- Cart Options Choose from the 20" W. "stand" mini-cart, the 30" W. cart with fold down side shelves, or the 41" W. model with fold down side shelves and two 15,000 BTU side burners.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.