Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (not available on 4GQ model)
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive! Patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control (right oven)
- Concealed 4 pass bake element (left oven)
- GourmetGlo™ glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are (right oven)
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with one standard oven rack and two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks (left oven has two racks)
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility (left oven has one light)
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes in right oven include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi, Med and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, and Self-Clean
- High performance cooking modes in left oven include Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cooking, Convection Roast, Hi and Low Broil, Convection Broil, Convection Dehydrate, Convection Defrost, Proof, and Self-Clean
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly
- Self-Cleaning porcelain oven
- Available in 12" or 24" Widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes separate burner controls)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), and Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Island Trim - P48TII (shipped standard with 48" range)
- 8"H. Backguard - P48BG8
- High Shelf - B48HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P48CBF4
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U
- Bamboo Cover for Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Bamboo Cover for Griddle - CBC12 G
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDF
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- TruGlide Oven Rack - TESO301
- Three-year full - covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- VDSC548-8B- 48" wide range with eight burners
- VDSC548-6G- 48" wide range with six burners and 12" wide griddle
- VDSC548-6Q- 48" wide range with six burners and 12" wide char-grill
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- VariSimmer™ Setting The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection Maximize airflow and fluffiness with Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection System. Two-speed convection system capable of turning the fan in both directions. This combined with the largest convection fan blade in the industry provides maximum airflow.
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking TruConvec™ Convection Cooking refers to the exclusive air circulation system employed by Viking convection ovens. Uses only convection element in rear of oven and fan-forced air - no direct heat from top or bottom.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish, locking in juices.
- Concealed Bake Element Get more control and less mess with the 10-pass concealed bake element. This dual concealed bake element provides finer temperature control and makes oven clean up easy.
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System Wait less and cook more with the Rapid Ready™ Preheat System. Quick preheat means less time for the user to wait for the oven to be ready to cook in.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2021
Receive a 5% rebate with you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.