Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive plenum system mixes heat, water vapor,and smoke for perfect cooking environment
- Agency-certified for outdoor use
- Commercial-type construction, design and styling
- Thermal convection oven
- Precision louvered oven side walls for balanced oven heat
- Large capacity water pan holds 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters) of water for smoking
- Drip tray can accommodate 1.5 gallons (5.7 liters) of liquid
- Smoker box is capable of holding large quantities of wood chips or chunks of wood for smoking
- Cook with smoke, water vapor and heat - meats are tenderized by slow cooking with heat and moisture, resulting in less shrinkage
- Roasting - slow cook prime rib or any other roast to perfection using regular oven
- Hot and cold smoking - imparts deep smoke flavor to meats, fish, cheeses, vegetables and more
- Moist vegetable cooking - gentle moist cooking to retain minerals and color in vegetables. No steaming under pressure or harsh boiling
Spacious Oven Cavity
- Oven is 23" W. (58.4 cm) by 14 7/8" H. (37.8 cm) by 15 15/16" D. (40.5 cm)
- 3.2 cubic feet oven (.091 cu. meters)
- Three heavy-duty, six-position oven racks for maximum cooking capacity
- State-of-the-Art Technology The science of cooking. With our exclusive plenum system, cook perfectly with heat, water, smoke and state-of-the-art technology.
- Versatile Cooking Options The choice is yours. Slow cook beef, smoke meats and cheeses, bake side dishes, roast vegetables and enjoy the versatility.
- Commercial Type Styling All in the family. Professional styling allows unit to blend seamlessly with other Viking outdoor products.
- Completes Your Outdoor Kitchen The final touch. A fully functioning oven allows you to cook all your meals outside and completes your outdoor kitchen.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.