- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Largest drawer available
- 17 1/4" wide by 6" high by 22 3/4" deep (1.4 cu. ft.)
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates the amount of moisture released from the drawer
- Adjustments can be made without opening the drawer and affecting the interior temperature and humidity - open vent to keep foods crisp; close vent to keep foods moist
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.