Solid Viking Construction
- NEW! Canopy has been designed for seamless fit and finish
- No seams visible from front
- NEW! Cosmetic Updates
- Knobs are now cast metal for improved durability
- All bezels changed and match new indoor range line
- Laser-Etched graphics on control panels
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Double wall construction insulates hood to help keep heat inside and provides for a cooler sidewall
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of the grill and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with Viking name
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from strength of sidewall or allow the escape of precious heat
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket - a Viking exclusive
- Portable carts are available for all models (sold separately)
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- No assembly required
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense searing heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance
- 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, a heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rod, and two rotisserie forks
- The infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- The rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action, and the rod is fully enclosed within the grill, a Viking exclusive
- The rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks
- Hinged smoker box design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips
- 12,500 BTU burner (split 25,000 BTU burner) underneath can be adjusted for maximum smoking performance
- The smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface
- Push-button electronic ignition powered by a 9-volt battery provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting
- Stainless steel flavor-generator plates catch drippings, generate smoke, minimize flare-ups, and allow for better heat control
- Perforated design allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Burner flames are visible through perforations, allowing user to visually monitor heat output and adjust to the desired level
- Chrome-plated warming rack - reinforced by stainless steel rack supports - can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks
- Thermometer located on canopy provides approximate grilling temperatures
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Grease management system consists of full-width removable stainless steel drip tray with individual removable trays within the main tray
- The exclusive "trays within a tray" design channels liquids to the precise drip tray location, providing easy cleanup because the liquids are contained
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of the drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out
- Extra heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food from easily sticking to them; the virtual non-stick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface
- Burners are equipped with stainless steel drip guards to combat burner clog and to aid grease management by channeling the liquids to the drip tray, which assists in flare-up control
Carts and Cabinetry
- Stainless steel cart rolls easily on inboard locking casters and 10" rubber wheels, allowing unit to fit flush against wall
- Includes two 16" wide by 24" deep fold-down side shelves
- Front door for LP tank access
- Grills, Carts, and Cabinetry are all sold separately.
- Grill compatible with the following cabinetry: VQBO3021, VQWO3010
Exclusive Finishes Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
Grill carts available in Stainless Steel (SS); may be ordered with Brass Trim Option
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate, knob bezels, and handle brackets
for handle brackets Super-durable, long-lasting brass finish on handle/brackets All other brass components have a durable protective coating All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use
Grill Model Number
- VGBQ300-2RT1N - 30" wide with two standard 25,000 BTU stainless steel burner grill areas (Natural Gas)
- VGBQ300-2RT1L - 30" wide with two standard 25,000 BTU stainless steel burner grill areas (LP/Propane)
Grill Cart Model Number
- BQC300T3 - 30" wide ultra-premium grill cart
- BQC030T3 - 30" wide premium grill cart
- Installation Options The choice is yours. Building-in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator Plates Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our stainless steel flavor generator plates.
- Commercial-Type Styling Cook like a chef outdoors. Designed from thick, rugged stainless steel with double side wall construction which completely insulates the unit. Deep burner box keeps heat contained and provides easy temperature maintenance.
- Canopy Thermometer With our canopy thermometer, know just where the heat is for warming, smoking, and grilling.
- Electronic Ignition Professional cooking is at your fingertips with the easy push button electronic ignition.
- 25,000 BTU SS Burner(s) Lock in all the taste of the outdoors with the 25,000 BTU stainless steel burner(s).
- Porcelain Coated Grill Grates Untreated steel PERMENANTLY stains after one use. Porcelain coated steel grates clean-up easily and return to showroom form in no time.
- Gourmet-Glow Infrared Rotisserie Burner A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner.
- Removable Smoker Box Smoke your way to better flavor. 12,500 BTUs allow you to smoke with wood chips or enjoy extra grilling space with the removable smoker tray.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.