COMMERCIAL-TYPE COOKING POWER
- EXCLUSIVE - VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro sealed burner system
- TruPowerPlus™ 18,500 BTU front right burner (select 36" and 48" wide models only)
- All other burners are 15,000 BTUs
- EXCLUSIVE - VariSimmer setting for all burners
- EXCLUSIVE - all burners equipped with SureSpark ignition system for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- EXCLUSIVE - combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark ignition system; left oven in 48" wide model has one 15,000 BTU burner
- Gourmet-Glo infrared broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- Large-capacity oven with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost (right oven only in 48" wide model)
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ convection air baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
EASY OPERATION AND CLEANUP
- EXCLUSIVE - one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- VGCC5488B - 48"W. Gas Range; eight burners
- VGCC5486G - 48"W. Gas Range; six burners with griddle
- P48BG8 - 8"H. backguard for 48" range
- B48HS24 - high shelf for 48" range
- P24CST - countertop side trim (2 pieces)
- P48CRT - countertop rear trim for 48" range
- P48CBF4 - curb base and custom curb base front for 48" range
- LPKPDR - LP/Propane Conversion Kit
- TGSO301 - Tru-Glide™ full extension rack for 48" and 60" ranges
- Available in seven exclusive color finishes: Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Cobalt Blue (CB), Graphite Gray (GG)
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System - Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ Setting - The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface - Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System - The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler - Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack - Six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including one TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle - Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.