Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction
- Commercial-type, blanchard finish holds cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperature
- Separate burner controls for left and right side
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Designed for built-in installation in standard-depth cabinets
- Removable, pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, and solid welded/finished end caps; removable grease pan
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- 6" high stainless steel backguard (T24BG6)
- Stainless steel high-shelf (T24HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (T24TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim for griddle and grill (TE24CST)
- One-year full - complete product
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGGT240 - 24" wide griddle/simmer plate
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.