- Constructed of heavy-duty inconel stainless steel
- 43,000 BTU high, 14,500 BTU low
- Push-button electronic ignition provides a positive, consistent and continuous spark for easy lighting
- Intense searing heat caramelizes the outside of food, locking in the food's natural juices and flavors
- Drippings from food are vaporized from intense heat of TruSear griller, generating flavor and preventing flare-ups
- Reduced cooking times due to short preheat time and intense infrared heat
- Versatile - cooks everything from thick steaks and chops to seafood and vegetables
- Full-width, pull-out, removable drip tray
- Stainless steel ball bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Extra heavy-duty porcelainized cooking grids resist food sticking
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.