Commercial Styling and Construction
- Constructed of heavy-duty inconel stainless steel
- 43,000 BTU high, 14,500 BTU low
- Push-button electronic ignition provides a positive, consistent and continuous spark for easy lighting
- Intense searing heat caramelizes the outside of food, locking in the food's natural juices and flavors
- Drippings from food are vaporized from intense heat of TruSear griller, generating flavor and preventing flare-ups
- Reduced cooking times due to short preheat time and intense infrared heat
- Versatile - cooks everything from thick steaks and chops to seafood and vegetables
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Full-width, pull-out, removable drip tray
- Stainless steel ball bearing roller glides allow drip tray to pull out easily and remain level when fully extended
- Extra heavy-duty porcelainized cooking grids resist food sticking
- Protective stainless steel cover provided
Carts and Cabinetry
- This griller is compatible with the following cabinet: VBBO2602
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use
- VGIB242TN (for natural gas)
- VGIB242TL (for LP/propane)
- Versatile TruSear Infrared Griller Cook for everyone as intense heat gives you the versatility to cook everything from steaks to fresh vegetables on the grill and lock in the flavor.
- Reduce Cooking Times with TruSear Eat sooner as a short preheat time and intense infrared heat sizzles thick, juicy steaks, seafood, or vegetables to lock in flavor.
- Easy Cleanup with TruSear More heat means less mess. Drippings from food are vaporized with TruSear heat and removable parts make for easy cleanup.
- TruSear Infrared Burner Lock in the flavor of a T-bone or catch of the day with intense searing heat from our TruSear infrared burner.
- Easy Lighting Presto! One push of a button gets the cooking started with ease.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.