Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Stainless steel surface burners with brass valves accommodate an infinite range of settings
- VariSimmer setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even heat across the entire cooking vessel surface
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large convection oven
- Overall 3.1 cubic feet
- AHAM standard - 3.0 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six positions
- Natural airflow baking with 30,000 BTU U-shape burner; more power for quicker heat-up and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo infrared broiling with 15,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
- Convection two-element baking with fan-forced air
- Convection infrared broiling
- Convection dehydrating with low-temperature bake setting
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- One oven light
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Oven "on" indicator light
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable surface burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Efficient insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for energy savings and performance
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Removable porcelain grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Easy-to-clean porcelain oven interior
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides for smooth operation
Other Installation Accessories Available Separately
- Stainless steel high-shelf (T24HS24)
- Stainless steel 6"H. Backguard (T24BG6)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (S24CST)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (RS24CBF4)
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), White (WH), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Apple Red (AR), Wasabi (WS), Cinnamon (CM), Dijon (DN), Burgundy (BU), Black (BK), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Viking Blue (VB)
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGIC245-4B - 24" wide range with four burners, single oven
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Removable Grates Cleanup is a snap thanks to easily removable burner grates, grate supports, burner bowls, drip trays, drip pans, burner caps, and knobs.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.