- Stainless steel surface burners with brass valves accommodate an infinite range of settings
- VariSimmer™ setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even heat across the entire cooking vessel surface
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large convection oven
- Overall 3.1 cubic feet
- AHAM standard - 3.0 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six positions
- Natural airflow baking with 30,000 BTU U-shape burner; more power for quicker heat-up and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiling with 15,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.