Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction
- Commercial-type, blanchard finish holds cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperature
- Separate burner/control for left and right sides
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
Professional Oven Features
- Large convection oven
- Overall 3.1 cubic feet
- AHAM standard 3.0 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six rack positions
- Natural airflow baking with 30,000 BTU U-shape burner; more power for quicker heat-up and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiling with 15,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
- Convection two-element baking with fan-forced air
- Convection broiling
- Convection dehydrating with low-temperature bake setting
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Oven "on" indicator light
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance
- Easy-to-clean porcelain oven interior
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides for smooth operation
- 6" high stainless steel backguard (T24BG6) shipped with product
Other Accessories Available Separately
- Stainless steel high-shelf (T24HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (T24TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (CT24ST)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (RS24CBF4)
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option
for nameplate, window trim, drip tray pull, thermal-convection switch bezel, door handle/brackets and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGIC245-G - 24" wide range with griddle/simmer plate, single oven
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.