- VariSimmer™ setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, evensimmering across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heatlevels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; surface burners light in any positionon the knob and re-light ifextinguished, even on lowest setting
- Large-capacity ovens with multiple rack positions
- Natural airflow baking with dual 15,000 BTU burners; more power forquicker heatup and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiling with 18,000BTU burner (right oven only in 48" model)
- Four fan-forced convection functions
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.