Solid Viking Construction
- Canopy has been designed for seamless fit and finish
- No seams visible from front
- Cosmetic Updates
- NEW! Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs!
- Knobs are now cast metal for improved durability
- All bezels changed and match new indoor range line
- Laser-Etched graphics on control panels
- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Double wall construction insulates hood to help keep heat inside and provides for a cooler sidewall
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of the grill and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with Viking name
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from strength of sidewall or allow the escape of precious heat
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket - a Viking exclusive
- Portable carts are available for all models (sold separately)
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- No assembly required
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense searing heat across entire grilling surface
- NEW! - Burner Mounting Method - Easy to remove burner mounting bracket allows you to easily clean your burner and quickly replace when done
NEW! - Positive Position Ignition or PPI as we like to call it, provides reliable ignition for every grilling
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance
- 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo infrared rear burner, a heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rod, and two rotisserie forks
- The infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- The rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action, and the rod is fully enclosed within the grill, a Viking exclusive
- The rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy-duty rotisserie system
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks
- Hinged smoker box design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips
- The smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface
- Push-button electronic ignition powered by a 9-volt battery provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting
- Chrome-plated warming rack - reinforced by stainless steel rack supports - can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks
- TruSear Infrared Burner
- Located in far left grill burner position
- Constructed of heavy-duty inconel stainless steel
- 30,000 BTU high, 17,500 BTU low
- Intense searing heat caramelizes the outside of food locking in the food's natural juices and flavors
- Drippings from food are vaporized from intense heat of TruSear burner, generating flavor and preventing flare-ups
- Reduced cooking times due to short preheat time and intense infrared heat
- Versatile - cooks everything from thick steaks and chops to seafood and vegetables
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Grease management system consists of full-width removable stainless steel drip tray with individual removable trays within the main tray
- The exclusive "trays within a tray" design channels liquids to the precise drip tray location, providing easy cleanup because the liquids are contained
- Stainless steel ball-bearing rollers provide smooth opening of the drip tray, while roller stops prevent tray from falling out
- Extra heavy-duty cooking grids are porcelain-coated to prevent food from easily sticking to them; the virtual non-stick surface creates optimal cooking areas, while also creating an easy-to-clean surface
- Burners are equipped with stainless steel drip guards to combat burner clog and to aid grease management by channeling the liquids to the drip tray, which assists in flare-up control
Carts and Cabinetry
- Stainless steel cart rolls easily on inboard locking casters and 10" rubber wheels, allowing unit to fit flush against wall
- Includes two 16" wide by 24" deep fold-down side shelves
- Front door for LP tank access
- Grills, Carts, and Cabinetry are all sold separately.
- Grill compatible with the following cabinetry: VQBO4121, VQWO4120
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- Grill carts available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full covers all outdoor products - in-home repairs
- Five-year limited - burner assemblies, infrared rotisserie burner(s), and porcelain grill grates
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel components and porcelain grill grates
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
Grill Model Number
- VGIQ410-3RT2N - 41" wide with two standard 25,000 BTU stainless steel burners and one 30,000 BTU TruSear infrared burner (Natural Gas)
- VGIQ410-3RT2L - 41" wide with two standard 25,000 BTU stainless steel burners and one 30,000 BTU TruSear infrared burner (LP/Propane)
Grill Cart Model Number
- BQC0410T1 - 41" wide grill cart
- Installation Options The choice is yours. Building-in or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator Plates Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our newly designed stainless steel flavor generator plates. In addition to providing smokey flavor, the plate generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Easy Cleanup with TruSear More heat means less mess. Drippings from food are vaporized with TruSear heat and removable parts make for easy cleanup.
- Reduce Cooking Times with TruSear Eat sooner as a short preheat time and intense infrared heat sizzles thick, juicy steaks, seafood, or vegetables to lock in flavor.
- Numerical Thermometer Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs!
- Electronic Ignition Professional cooking is at your fingertips with the easy push button electronic ignition.
- Porcelain Coated Grill Grates Untreated steel PERMENANTLY stains after one use. Porcelain coated steel grates clean-up easily and return to showroom form in no time.
- 25,000 BTU SS Burner(s) Lock in all the taste of the outdoors with the 25,000 BTU stainless steel burner(s).
- Removable Smoker Box Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows you to smoke with wood chips or you may enjoy extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Gourmet-Glow Infrared Rotisserie Burner A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo Infrared Rotisserie Burner.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.