- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Double wall construction insulates hood to help keep heat inside and provides for a cooler sidewall
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of the grill and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with Viking name
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from strength of sidewall or allow the escape of precious heat
- All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket - a Viking exclusive
- Portable carts are available for all models (sold separately)
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- No assembly required
- 25,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense searing heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.