- Built from thick sheets of rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Enhanced Cosmetic Features
- Refined landing ledge with elegant brushed and polished canopy
- Stainless steel knobs match Viking indoor designs
- Updated rotisserie housing design with robust look
- Clean control panel face with no exposed screw heads
- Double wall construction insulates canopy to help keep heat inside
- Hood is slightly slanted to prevent water from accumulating on top of grill, and provides a sleek style that is synonymous with the Viking name
- EasyLift™ Canopy System
- EXCLUSIVE - Built into canopy and hidden from view
- Provides weight counterbalance when opening and closing canopy for very smooth and easy operation
- No exposed rotisserie slot to take away from the strength of sidewall or allow heat to escape
- EXCLUSIVE - All models can be built into any type of enclosure without the need of an insulated jacket
- No Assembly required
Commercial-type cooking power
- Large grilling area - 836 sq. in. - 5.81 sq. ft.
- 18-SR™ stainless steel U-burners
- Provides superior resistance to high heat corrosion
- EXCLUSIVE Highest-in-Industry 29,000 BTU stainless steel grill burners produce intense heat across entire grilling surface
- Extra-deep sealed burner box keeps heat contained in burner area, allowing easier temperature maintenance
- Black Diamond Ceramic Heat Distribution System
- Black briquettes with "Flip Clean" design
- Ceramic design catches drippings, generates smoke, minimizes flare-ups, and provides better heat control
- Allows heat to spread quickly and evenly across entire surface
- Rotisserie standard on all models; rotisserie system consists of a 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ infrared rear burner, heavy-duty rotisserie motor, stainless steel 1/2" rotisserie rods, and two rotisserie forks
- Infrared burner is a reliable, electronically ignited one-piece design
- EXCLUSIVE - Rotisserie rod is mounted on a ball-bearing rod support that provides smooth rotating action; rod is fully enclosed within grill
- Rotisserie motor assembly is supported by a rigid mount and is easily attached and removed from the grill for hassle-free cooking and storage
- No counter balance required due to heavy duty rotisserie system
- Removable smoker box accommodates wood chips or large wood chunks
- Hinged design allows easy operation when adding smoker chips
- Smoker box can be replaced with grilling grate for use of entire grill surface
- EXCLUSIVE - Push and turn 120-volt electric ignition system provides a positive, consistent, and continuous spark for easy grill lighting
- EXCLUSIVE - Automatic re-ignition system
- Halogen lighting mounted on the inside of canopy provides ample lighting for nighttime grilling
- Control Panel Illumination
- Dedicated Viking Blue LED lighting above every control knob
- Accentuates grill face and improves nighttime visibility
- Stainless steel warming rack - reinforced by heavy-duty rack supports - can easily be adjusted to three different positions, allowing use of additional accessory racks
- Hermetically sealed numerical thermometer shows temperatures for grilling, smoking, and warming
- Installation Options The choice is yours. Build in without the need for an insulated jacket or pairing with a portable outdoor cart or cabinet gives you plenty of installation options.
- Flavor Generator System Capture and create flavor as grill drippings become smoke atop our newly designed Black Diamond briquette flavor generator system. In addition to providing smokey flavor, it generates even heat distribution while protecting the burner from debris.
- Numerical Thermometer Easy-to-read hermetically-sealed, numerical thermometer gives approximate temperatures from 0 to 750 degrees F and never fogs.
- Reduce Cooking Times with TruSear Eat sooner as a short preheat time and intense infrared heat sizzles thick, juicy steaks, seafood, or vegetables to lock in flavor.
- Easy Cleanup Outdoor Grease management system features "tray within a tray" design along with removable drip tray with roller bearing glides. Porcelainized grill grates prevent sticking. Burner drip guards aid in grease management by channeling liquid down to the drip tray.
- Power Porcelain™ Cast Iron Grates Porcelain grates clean-up easily and return to showroom form in no time. Not to mention cast iron is a superior conductor of heat providing exceptional grilling performance.
- Halogen Canopy Lighting Two halogen lights mounted on the inside of grill canopy provide ample lighting for nighttime grilling.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Burner A better spin on outdoor cooking. Cook meat perfectly with the 15,000 BTU Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Rotisserie Burner. NEW! Motor housing design provides robust look and feel with 70 lbs. maximum capacity.
- 120V Electric Ignition Burners ignite at light/high position and have automatic re-ignition system if extinguished.
- 18-SR™ 29,000 BTU SS Burners Lock in all the taste of the outdoors with the 29,000 BTU stainless steel burner(s) - Highest in Industry! New design incorporates high-heat, corrosion resistant stainless, perfect for an outdoor environment.
- Removable Smoker Box Smoke your way to better flavor. The smoker box allows for smoking with wood chips or enjoying extra grilling space by removing it all together.
- Viking Blue LED Illumination An elegant ray of blue light washes over each control knob for nighttime grilling.
- Updated Design Viking has refreshed the outdoor line with cosmetic enhancements such as welded and polished canopies, stainless steel knobs, and refined landing ledge, handles and endcaps.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.