Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Stainless steel surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
- VariSimmer™ setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even simmering across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heat levels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; surface burners light in any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Extremely large convection oven
- Overall 5.2 cubic feet
- AHAM standard - 4.7 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/five positions
- Natural airflow baking with dual 15,000 BTU burners; more power for quicker heatup and even heat distribution
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiling with 18,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
- Convection baking with dual 15,000 BTU burners
- 1,500 degree F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared convection broiling
- Convection dehydrating with low-temperature bake setting
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Two oven lights with control panel switch
- Convection fan switch on control panel
- Oven "on" indicator light
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knob
Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- 10" by 11" heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable surface burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Efficient insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for energy savings and performance
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Removable porcelain grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Easy-to-clean porcelain oven interior
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides for smooth operation
Optional Features Available:
Griddle/Simmer Plate - 12" wide
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction
- Commercial-type, blanchard finish holds cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperature
- Control panel light indicates desired temperature has been reached
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
Gas Char-Grill - 12" wide
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron, two-piece grate
- Two porcelainized flavor-generator plates catch drippings and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Burner shield protects burner from food drippings
- All grill components remove and replace easily for quick cleanup
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
- 6" high, stainless steel backguard (R36BG6)
- 10" high, stainless steel backguard (R36BG10)
- Stainless steel high-shelf (R36HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (R36TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (R27CST)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (R36CBF) conceals range legs
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Caster/Quick Connection Kit (CKR)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option
for nameplate, window trim, door handle/brackets, drip tray pull, knob bezels, thermal-convection switch bezel, and grate support side trim
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGRC365-6BD 36" wide range with six burners, single oven
- VGRC365-4GD 36" wide range with four burners, 12" wide griddle/simmer plate, single oven
- VGRC365-4QD 36" wide range with four burners, 12" wide char-grill, single oven
- Stainless Steel Surface Burners Cook like a pro with the 15,000 searing BTUs and infinite settings of high performance burners.
- Gas Char-Grill Enjoy authentic outdoor grill flavor as smoke circulates around succulent kabobs in our indoor Gas Char-Grill. Flavor generator plates circulate smoke around food creating an excellent outdoor grilled flavor.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Removable Grates Cleanup is a snap thanks to easily removable burner grates, grate supports, burner bowls, drip trays, drip pans, burner caps, and knobs.
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.