Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting provides gentle, even simmering on all surface burners, across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heat levels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Removable porcelain grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides
Optional Features Available: Griddle/Simmer Plate - 12" wide
Gas Char-Grill - 12" wide
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction
- Commercial-type, blanchard finish holds cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperature
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron, two-piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor-generator plates catch drippings and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Burner shield protects burner from food drippings
- All grill components remove and replace easily for quick cleanup
- Removable grease pan for easy cleanup
Rangetop Installation Accessories
- 6" high stainless steel backguard, (T36BG6)
- 10" high stainless steel backguard (T36BG10)
- Stainless steel high-shelf (T36HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (T36TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (T24CST)
- Accessories are available separately to enhance professional performance and appearance.
- A backguard, high-shelf, or island trim must be used for all rangetop and wok/cooker installations.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Brass trim option
is available for nameplate, drip tray pull, knob bezels, and grate support side trim
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGRT360-6B - 36" wide rangetop with six burners
- VGRT360-4G - 36" wide rangetop with four burners, 12" wide griddle/simmer plate
- VGRT360-4Q - 36" wide rangetop with four burners, 12" wide char-grill
- Stainless Steel Surface Burners Cook like a pro with the 15,000 searing BTUs and infinite settings of high performance burners.
- Gas Char-Grill Enjoy authentic outdoor grill flavor as smoke circulates around succulent kabobs in our indoor Gas Char-Grill. Flavor generator plates circulate smoke around food creating an excellent outdoor grilled flavor.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Removable Grates Cleanup is a snap thanks to easily removable burner grates, grate supports, burner bowls, drip trays, drip pans, burner caps, and knobs.
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.