- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-High) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting
- Brass surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting provides gentle, even simmering on all surface burners, across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heat levels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.