Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- New! Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive - All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition
- System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- New! Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
- Stainless Steel (SS) and White (WH)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Island Trim - P30TII (shipped standard with 30" wide rangetop)
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner The TruPower Plus™ front burner on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.