Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner on select models
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition
- System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Island trim ships standard with each rangetop and already attached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
Griddle/Simmer Plate - 12" wide
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with
- Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures (24" griddle includes separate control knobs)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
Char-Grill - 12" wide
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron one piece grate
- Porcelainized flavor generator-plates catch dripping and circulate smoke around food for outdoor-grilled flavor
- Exclusive! Two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings.
- Island Trim - P48TII (shipped standard with 48" wide rangetops)
- 8"H. Backguard - P48BG8
- High Shelf -B48HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P48CRT
- Countertop Rear Trim for use with Downdrafts - P48CRTRD
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U
- Bamboo Cover for Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Bamboo Cover for Griddle - CBC12G
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- VGRT548-8B - 48" wide rangetop with eight burners
- VGRT548-6G - 48" wide rangetop with six burners, 12" wide griddle/simmer plate
- VGRT548-6Q - 48" wide rangetop with six burners, 12" wide char-grill
- VGRT548-4GQ - 48" wide rangetop with four burners, 12" wide griddle/simmer plate, 12" wide char-grill
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner The TruPower Plus™ front burner on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- VariSimmer™ Setting The VariSimmer™ Setting on ALL burners provides gentle, even simmering at precisely low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System The exclusive SureSpark™ Ignition System ensures automatic ignition/re-ignition should the burners extinguish any time while cooking.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2019 to 12/31/2019 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2020
Receive a 5% back rebate when you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2020.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.