Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner
- Five burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Heavy-duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleanup
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- One-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access for servicing
- Available in 12" or 24" widths
- Commercial-grade steel with Blanchard finish retains cooking oils for stick resistant cooking, while thermostatic control delivers precise temperature settings. (24" griddle includes separate control knobs)
- Cast grease trough can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Porcelainized, cast-iron grate maximizes both heat conduction and cleanability. Flavor generator plates sizzle drippings into smoky flavor, and a 3-quart drip pan contains any messes.
- Exclusive two-piece porcelainized drip pan can hold three quarts of liquid
- Drip tray located beneath the burner catches any possible drippings not caught in the drip pan
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
- Island Trim - P60TII (shipped standard with range)
- 8"H. Backguard - P601BG8
- High Shelf - B60HS24
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P60CRT
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- Portable Griddle - SBPGD
- Stainless Steel Cover - CSC12U
- Bamboo Cover for Char-Grill/Surface Burner Grates - CBC12QB
- Bamboo Cover for Griddle - CBC12G
- Black Knob Kits - BKGRT4860
- White Knob Kits - WKGRT4860
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Lifetime limited - rust through on all stainless steel
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- * Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGRT5606GQ - 60" wide rangetop with 6 burners, 12" griddle/simmer plate, and 12" grill
- VGRT560-6G - 60" wide rangetop with 6 burners and 24" griddle/simmer plate
- All models are available as LP (add LP after color code)
- TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU Burner The TruPower Plus™ front burner on select Custom Series rangetops lets you cook like a pro with 18,500 BTUs of professional power.
- SureSpark™ Ignition System From low to high, the exclusive SureSpark™ ignition system lights every time.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- Gas Char-Grill Enjoy authentic outdoor grill flavor as smoke circulates around succulent kabobs in our indoor Gas Char-Grill. Flavor generator plates circulate smoke around food creating an excellent outdoor grilled flavor.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.