Commercial-Type Cooking Power in a Self-Cleaning Range
- Exclusive VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting
- Brass surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
- VariSimmer™ setting, found on each surface burner, provides gentle, even heat across the entire cooking vessel surface
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even on lowest setting
- Automatic electric spark ignition on bake and broil burners provides instant ignition
Large Capacity Oven
- Extremely large self-clean, convection oven
- Overall 4.0 cubic feet
- AHAM standard 3.3 cubic feet
- Three heavy-duty racks/six positions
- Natural airflow baking with 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner - more power for quicker heat-up and even heat distribution
- 1,500°F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiling with 18,000 BTU burner
- Four fan-forced convection oven functions
- Convection baking with 30,000 BTU burner
- 1,500°F, closed-door, Gourmet-Glo™ infrared convection broiling
- Convection dehydrating with low-temperature and fan forced air
- Convection defrosting with fan-forced air only - no heat
- All convection modes utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Four halogen lights
- Heavy-duty, porcelain broiler pan/grid
- Oven “on" indicator light
- Commercial-style bezels around control panel knobs
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable surface burner grates
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance
- Exclusive tooled and porcelainized cooking surface
- Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills
- Porcelainized for easy cleaning, durability, and long-lasting finish
- Dishwasher-safe burner caps are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Self-cleaning, porcelain oven
- 6" high stainless steel backguard (C48BG6)
- Stainless steel high-shelf (C48HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (C48TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (SE24CST)
- Curb base front in stainless steel (RS48CBF4) conceals range legs
- Can be easily converted to custom curb base front
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option
for nameplate, window trim, door handle/ brackets, knob bezels, and grate support side trim
- All brass components are designed for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGSC487-4G - 48" wide range with 4 burners; 24"W. griddle/simmer plate
- VGSC487-4Q - 48" wide range with 4 burners; 24"W. grill
- VGSC487-4K - 48" wide range with 4 burners; 24" wide wok
- Self Clean Oven Clean up is as easy as the twist of a knob on our self clean oven.
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System Cook like a pro with up to 18,500 BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners. Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting.
- Gas Char-Grill Enjoy authentic outdoor grill flavor as smoke circulates around succulent kabobs in our indoor Gas Char-Grill. Flavor generator plates circulate smoke around food creating an an excellent outdoor grilled flavor.
- VariSimmer™ The VariSimmer™ setting on Viking gas surface burners allows for precision control of ultra-low cooking temperatures.
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface Keep spills in one place with the raised edges of our exclusive one-piece tooled porcelainized cooking surface. Raised edges around perimeter seal top to completely contain spills. Porcelanized for easy cleaning, durability and long lasting finish.
- Griddle/Simmer Plate Versatility comes to the surface with the dual thermostatically-controlled heating of our Griddle/Simmer plate. Thermostatically controlled with a blanchard finish to hold cooking oils for stick resistant cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.