Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive - Only 30" W. commercial-type built-in gas oven for the home
- Large convection oven cavity
- 4.0 cu.ft. overall
- 3.3 cu.ft. (AHAM Standard)
- High performance cooking modes
- Convection baking with 30,000 BTU burner and fan-forced air
- 1,500°F, closed door, Gourmet-Glo infrared convection broiling with 18,000 BTU burner and fan-forced air
- Convection dehydrating and defrosting
- ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, located around the convection fan
- Ensures balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Automatic electric "glo-coil" ignition on all burners
- Four halogen lights provide excellent visibility
- Six porcelain coated rack positions along with three standard racks
- Electronic clock/timer with digital display indicates the time of day or cooking time
- Set oven to begin cooking up to 12 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Time Bake feature
- Heavy-duty porcelain broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Star-K certified
Easy operation and cleanup
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type oven door handle
- Efficient insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance
- Porcelain oven interior with removable bottom for easy cleaning
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate, door handles brackets, and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Three-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - oven tubular and infrared burners
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven and porcelain inner door panel
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as painted items and decorative items
* Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- Easy-to-clean racks Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with removable racks and bottoms. All parts are easy to remove for quick cleaning.
- Large Capacity Oven Cook for everyone you know and still have leftovers with the largest capacity oven in the industry.
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle Bake breads and cakes to lofty perfection with the incredibly even heat circulation of the ProFlow™ Convection Baffle system. Each Pro Flow™ Baffle has been engineered specifically for each oven cavity to maximize even cooking.
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler Lock in all the savory juices of even the thickest porterhouse with the intense heat of the restaurant-quality Gourmet-Glo™ infrared broiler. Intense heat from broiler sears meats and fish locking in juices.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.