Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Gas 36" wide cooktop
- Six sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast-iron caps
- Left front - 16,000 BTU high/3,400 BTU low
- Left rear, center front, and center rear - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at the lowest setting
Safe, Easy Operation
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burner ports/caps
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Two separate 4 1/2 cup spill-collection areas
Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Only "countertop cutout" six-burner cooktop available in 36" width
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit virtually all 36" wide cooktop cutouts
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) and Black (BK), featuring black grates, caps and knobs, or White (WH), featuring dark gray grates, caps and white knobs; control panel on all finishes is stainless steel
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option
for nameplate and knob bezels
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - surface burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VGSU163 - 36" wide cooktop
- High Performance Commercial-type burners Cook like a pro with the 16,000 searing BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners.
- Continuous Grate Cooking Surface It's a breeze to slide stew-laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Automatic Electric Spark Ignition Your passion for cooking will never be extinguished thanks to automatic electric spark ignition. Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished.
- Permanently Sealed Burners Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners. Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.