- 27,500 BTU burner for high heat/fast cooking
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition
- Two-piece heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable burner grate
- Exclusive agency-certified center trivet converts burner grate for use with large stock pots
- 20" wide stainless steel wok with top
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Designed for built-in installation in standard-depth cabinets
- Removable, put-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, and solid welded/finished end caps; removable grease pan
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Almond (AL), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Forest Green (FG), Viking Blue (VB), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Eggplant (EP)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.