- Heavy-duty commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
- 27,500 BTU burner for high-heat/fast cooking
- Push-button electronic igniter allows quick and simple ignition
- Two-piece heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grate
- Exclusive agency-approved center trivet converts burner grate for use with large stock pots
- 20" steel wok with top
- Removable, stainless steel pull-out drip tray with roller-bearing glides, full-length handle, and solid welded/finished end caps; removable grease pan
- Large, easy-to-read knob with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Stainless steel burner cover with handle shields the burner area from the elements when the wok is not in use
- Standard stainless steel island trim and countertop side trim
Carts and Cabinetry
- This wok/cooker is compatible with the following cabinet: VBBO2602
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- All parts designed for maintenance-free normal use
- VGWT241TN (Natural Gas)
- VGWT241TL (LP/Propane)
- Easy Cleanup for Gas Wok/Cooker Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with the removable, stainless steel pull-out drip tray and grease pan.
- Versatile Gas Wok/Cooker Opt for options. 27,500 BTUs allow you to do everything from conventional stir-fry, to crab and shrimp boils with ease.
- Wok/Cooker Simmer, saute, and stir fry to crispy Asian perfection with the exclusive high-powered wok burner.
- Electronic Ignition Professional cooking is at your fingertips with the easy push button electronic ignition.
Offer Expires: 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2020 |
Must be postmarked by: 3/31/2021
Receive a 5% rebate with you spend $10,000 or more on qualifying Viking Appliances. Rebate form must be postmarked by 3/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.