- Cooks up to 80% faster than a conventional oven
- Easy-to-use interactive display
- 240V electric
- Manual and Automatic Speed Cooking
- Automatic settings include:
- 100 specific preprogrammed recipes with cookbook
- 84 Basic Cook settings - allows adaptation of recipes not in cookbook
- 17 microwave options include: Popcorn, Reheat, Defrost and Cook
- Manual settings include:
- Speed/Grill - Max heat (450°F) + Max airflow; Auto Preheat
- Speed/Roast - Set at 325°F, roasting times 33% to 50% faster than conventional ovens. No preheat necessary.
- Speed/Bake - From 100°to 450°F this setting is for more traditional baking. Reduces cooking times by 25% to 33%.
- Help Features Include:
- Child Lock
- Sound Elimination
- Auto Start - Program oven to start at specific time
- Refresh Cycle - Smoke and odor removal
- Demo Mode
- 1.1 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 13" diameter turntable
- Interior lighting
- Must be installed as a built-in using a built-in trim kit (sold separately)
- Must be installed using a built-in trim kit (sold separately)
- Built-in trim kits are designed to match with corresponding Viking products
- VHTK275- 27"W. Built-in Trim Kit
- VHTK305- 30"W. Built-in Trim Kit
- VHTK365- 36"W. Built-in Trim Kit
- One-year full - complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- VHSO205 - High Speed Convection Oven
- Help Features The High Speed Convection oven takes care of all details with features including child lock, auto start, timer, and a refresh cycle for smoke and odor removal.
- Microwave Mode The oven can also function as a microwave with 17 pre-set options including popcorn, reheat, defrost, and cook.
- Manual Cooking Manual settings include speed/grill, speed/roast, speed/bake - allowing you to cook anything you would with a conventional oven, only faster.
- Programmable Cook Settings Set your own favorite recipes to automatic with 84 additional basic cook settings.
- Pre-Programmed Recipes Cooking is made even quicker with 100 pre-programmed recipes and accompanying cookbook.
- High Speed Cooking By combining high-powered convection cooking with microwaves, the High Speed Convection Oven cooks up to 80 % faster than conventional ovens.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.