- 20.3 cu. ft. total
- 15.2 cu. ft. refrigerator
- 5.1 cu. ft. freezer
ProChill™ Temperature Management System
- Variable speed single compressor system includes the quietest, most technologically advanced compressor on the market
- Electronic controls maintain temperature within 1° F (.83° C)
- Multi-channel airflow system removes odor and excess humidity
Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Fresh food items are at or above waist level, allowing less bending and stooping to retrieve food
- Convertible Meat Savor™/Produce Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes
- Two moisture adjustable, see-through produce drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables
- Easy access even with door at 90 degree opening
- One full-width and four half-width adjustable tempered-glass shelves allow customized shelf placement
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift- up covers
- Additional storage in five large, aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts - four are adjustable
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens
Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often
- Full-extension main freezer compartment pulls out like a drawer for easy access to bulky frozen foods
- Opens quietly and easily, with ball bearing rollers which glide on a steel track
- Positive self-closing feature ensures a good seal
- Upper freezer basket slides independently of main freezer compartment; ideal for fragile or frequently used items
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features large capacity ice bucket
- Ice container slides out with upper freezer basket for easy access to ice
- Ice container is "positively located" so its always in position to catch dispensing cubes when the freezer drawer is closed
- Ice maker is deactivated when the freezer is open, ensuring ice won't dispense when the drawer is open
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the fresh food door and/or freezer drawer have been ajar for three minutes and that the temperature has risen above normal operating range
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently
- 24" depth keeps items in back within comfortable reach
- Spillproof tempered-glass shelves contain spills and leaks, preventing leakage to lower shelves and drawers
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry
- Exterior moisture control system prevents condensation
- Tubes from the warm side of the sealed system run around perimeter of door and bottom drawer - preventing condensation without electric components for true energy efficiency
- Heavy-duty commercial-style door handles
- Dual-magnet door seal system automatically closes door within 30 degrees of the refrigerator or freezer compartment
- Door stops are factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing
- White interior with stylish accents
- Black lower kickplate
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space
- Four independent, front adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy
- Integrated models fit flush in 24" deep cabinet
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs
- Glass butter tray and cover
- Stainless steel side panels (DSSPL3, DSSPR3)
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-36)
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option
for nameplate, door handles/brackets, and side trim
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- VIBB363R - 36" wide, Right-hinge (integrated installation)
- VIBB363L - 36" wide, Left-hinge (integrated installation)
- Adaptive Defrost Defrost time adjusts to the usage of the freezer and extends up to 96 hours.
- Two Moisture-Adjustable Produce Drawers Produce the freshest leafy vegetables and fruits with two moisture-adjustable produce drawers.
- Convertible Meat Savor/Produce Drawer Keep mouth-watering filets and and vegetables fresh with separate moisture-controlled Convertible Meat Savor™ /Produce Drawer.
- Multi-Channel Airflow Enjoy less humidity and less odor with our Multi-Channel Airflow.
- Electronic Temperature Control Electronic controls maintain temperature to within one degree F.
- ProChill™ Temperature Management ProChill™ Temperature Management System with variable speed DC Overdrive™ compressor. Single compressor system includes the quietest, most technologically advanced compressor available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.