Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- MagneQuick™ induction power generator utilizes magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency
- Burner- 8"/1,800 watt
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Glass ceramic top with stainless steel frame
- Extremely durable, wear-resistant surface
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Stainless Steel/Black (SS) featuring black glass and knobs
- Portable Countertop Cooking This compact single-burner induction unit provides convenient countertop cooking wherever and whenever you need it.
- Glass Ceramic Surface Spend more time creating and less time cleaning with our easy-to-clean glass ceramic top and removable knob. Wear-resistant glass ceramic surface is extremely durable for easy cleanup.
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements Cook quickly and efficiently with induction heat generated by the exceptionally responsive MagneQuick™ power generator. MagneQuick™ induction element utilizes magnetic energy for superior power, responsiveness and efficiency.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.