Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, construction, design, and styling
- 30" depth
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators
- 1,200 CFM (VIV1200) interior-power ventilator kit
- 1,200 CFM (VEV1200) or 1,500 CFM (VEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 1200 CFM (VIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough which catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
Island Hood Duct Covers
- 12" depth, 12" height
- Available in finishes to match rangehoods
- Decorative yet functional trim must be factory-installed
- Chrome or Brass finish
- Available for front and back of island hoods (CR2 or BR2); or front, back, and both sides of island hoods (CR4 or BR4)
In-Line Blower Accessories
- VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct
- ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Virtually Seamless Design Blend in and stand out with a smooth, clean look and a virtually seamless design.
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.