- Commercial-type styling and design
- Opens and closes with the touch of a button
- Digital LCD display
- 11 pre-set sensor cook options
- Sensor popcorn/sensor reheat - pop popcorn and reheat foods without calculating times
- Automatic sensor defrost function
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Warm/Hold feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Built-timer function
Functional Oven Cavity
- 1 cubic ft. oven capacity
- Maximum functionality in minimized space
- Interior light
- Place underneath countertop or under any electric or gas wall oven
- Built-in trim kit not required
- Three-year full covers complete unit
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
*Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada
- VMOD240 - 24" wide Professional DrawerMicro Oven
- Touch Control One touch of a button automatically slides drawer open or closed.
- Sensor Cooking Eight sensor cook options automatically cook, defrost, and reheat perfectly.
- Easy Installation Built-in ready, so installation into standard cabinetry requires no additional kits.
- Maximized Capacity Slim line design and drawer-style access take advantage of the 1.0 cubic ft. capacity with tremendous results.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.