- 13 Sensor settings - sensor adjusts cooking times and power levels for a variety of foods and quantities
- Breakfast and Lunch options for cooking and re-heating popular food items
- 15 Minute Dinners and Preset Recipes each offer 5 recipes with easy- to-follow steps
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Warm/Hold feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- 2.0 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 16" diameter turntable
- Place on countertop, in a 30" or 36" wide Multi-Use Chamber, or install as a built-in using a built-in trim kit (listed below - sold separately)
- Built-in trim kits designed to match with corresponding ovens and warming drawers
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.