- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C)
- TruProtect™ system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 6.1 cubic feet of storage
- Top wire shelf has 6 1/2" flip-up section to chill or store open wine bottles or large containers
- One full-depth, tempered-glass shelf, combined with the top two wire shelves, hold 128 12-oz. cans
- Full-depth shelf creates distinct temperature zone for wine storage
- Two wine shelves in bottom cradles 14 bottles horizontally
- Shelves can be removed to store large bottles
- Interior light turns on when door is opened
- Automatic cycle defrost
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Must be ordered with either right or left hinge
- Solid door (with white interior) available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VUAR1431DR - Solid door (right hinge)
- VUAR1431DL - Solid door (left hinge)
- Tempered Glass Shelves Separate, distinct temperature zones with the tempered glass shelf.
- Wine Shelves Chill bottles of wine before serving with horizontal wine shelves.
- Full-Depth Wire Shelves Pull-out, full-depth shelves allow for horizontal or vertical storage, easily accommodating tall items such as wine bottles and two-liters.
- Hidden Touchpad Control Easy-to-use touchpad with LED digital temperature readout, allows for instant adjustment and control, then tucks away, smartly, out of sight.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.