- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40°-65° (4°-18°C)
- TruProtect™ system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius
- 3.0 cubic feet of storage
- Two full-depth adjustable wire shelves pull out for easy access
- One full-depth, tempered-glass shelf creates a distinct temperature zone for wine storage
- Wine shelf in bottom cradles four bottles horizontally
- Interior light turns on when door is opened
- Automatic cycle defrost
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type construction, design, and styling complement the outdoor kitchen
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Can be installed as a single refrigerator, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Unit must be ordered either right or left hinge (specify R or L after the model number)
- A stainless steel exterior cabinet surrounds the unit and forms a water-resistant seal.
- Insulated electrical terminals, sealed electrical contacts, and a water resistant thermostat provide optimal performance in all weather elements.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS)
- VUAR1531TR - solid door (right hinge)
- VUAR1531TL - solid door (left hinge)
- Tempered Glass Shelves Separate, distinct temperature zones with the tempered glass shelf.
- Wine Shelves Chill bottles of wine before serving with horizontal wine shelves.
- Full-Depth Wire Shelves Pull-out, full-depth shelves allow for horizontal or vertical storage, easily accommodating tall items such as wine bottles and two-liters.
- Hidden Touchpad Control Easy-to-use touchpad with LED digital temperature readout, allows for instant adjustment and control, then tucks away, smartly, out of sight.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.