- Produces up to 35 lb. of clear ice in 24 hours
- 35 lb. capacity ice bin
- Draining process automatically removes old ice
- Ice collects in the bin, then gradually melts through the drain to ensure a constant supply of fresh ice
- 3/4" cube thickness
- Heavy-duty ice scoop
- Equipped with cleaning mode
- Undercounter or freestanding installation
- Permanently lubricated sealed compressor and pump ensure long life and professional performance
- Stainless steel ice cutter
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle
- Adjustable leveling legs
- Must be ordered either right or left-hinge (specify R or L after the model number)
- Sealed reservoir drain pump (DP-VUIM)
- For use when a floor drain is not available
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE), Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- Brass Trim Option
available on nameplate and door handle/brackets
- All brass components, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- VUIM150DR - (right hinge)
- VUIM150DL - (left hinge)
- Clear Ice The ice is crystal clear with sparkling 3/4" ice cubes from our clear ice maker.
- Constant Supply of Fresh Ice Out with the old ice as our draining process automatically ensures that you have a constant supply of fresh ice.
- Large Capacity Ice Storage Bin Hold up to 35 lbs. of ice with the large capacity ice storage bin.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.